Wow, the long Labor Day holiday weekend definitely flew by! I needed a long weekend to relax. And I can’t believe tomorrow is finally the biggest event for Green Beauty during New York Fashion Week: “A Night for Green Beauty”! I’m excited, anxious and know I’ll be squirming in my cubicle until I’m able to dash out of work and hop on the subway. It’ll be a fun night of makeovers, presentations, shopping and mingling.
My wallet’s been burning in my purse as I’ve been saving to buy some of the incredible products that will be featured at the event. Here are just a few that are on my list:
1) Kjaer Weis Mascara– By now you should now that everyone has been gushing over the wonders of Kjaer Weiss mascara. It’s a luxurious, natural, high-performance mascara that I must have. If there’s anything for me to buy from this event, I know it’s this mascara. Besides the gorgeous, super-chic packaging, did I mention it’s refillable?
2) Kahina Giving Beauty Brightening Serum– I still suffer from the wrath of hyper-pigmentation and post-acne spots and I’ve heard great things about this Brightening Serum. It’s formulated with many soothing and effective organic ingredients such as argan oil, Japanese wakame seaweed, and green tea. I also love the brand’s commitment to cultural and environmental sustainability, specifically that donations are made to the Berber women of Morocco, who are solely responsible for the farming and production of argan oil. Read my post about argan oil and the Berber women here.
3) ILIA Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Crimson & Clover– I’ve been wanting to get my hands on ILIA’s Tinted Lip Conditioners but I’ve been too picky with lip shades to make a decision. I hope at the event I can swatch a couple I like. ILIA’s Crimson & Clover is a beautifully, bold red which has been brought back as a limited-edition shade. I hope this is available at the event otherwise the shade Bang Bang is my next option!
4) Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm– I love multi-purpose products and I’d love to try this cool stick from Revolution Organics which has been talked about by many. It’s 100% natural with 85% organic ingredients and provides a healthy glow as well as a tint. The website describes the product as an “all-in-one balm infuses lips, cheeks, eyes, and décolletage with a natural, dewy radiance. Perfectly portable and ideal for on the go, the easy-to-use formula provides skincare and color in one for a hydrating hint of tint.”
5) One Love Organics Skin Savour– In my previous post, I mentioned I received a sample of this product and absolutely love it! I’d like to purchase a full-size as it’s great for removing makeup, moisturizing, and taming hair frizz.
6) La Bella Figura Bohemia Verde Aromatic Hair Elixir– I can’t not purchase something from the awesome brand hosting the event! I’m always looking for good, natural hair product that will tame my annoying hair flyaways and La Bella Figura’s Hair Elixir sounds divine. Not only will the Hair Elixir smooth frizz, it sounds like it will moisturize and maintain the health of one’s hair due to the array of nutritive oils and natural ingredients in the product.
That’s about it for this lust list but I can’t be sure how crazy I might get!
Are you attending the event tomorrow? What products are on your list?