1. Alima Pure By Night Fall 2014 Eyeshadow Collection: I’ve always been so inspired by the different collections Alima Pure releases and the new Pure By Night Eyeshadow Collection for Fall 2014 is no different. This collection consists of 5 beautiful limited edition eyeshadows: 3 Pearluster and 2 Shimmer that can be combined for endless dramatic or neutral eye looks. I’m dying to try the gorgeous “sea green” eyeshadow in Labyrinth!
“Five limited edition eyeshadows to add drama to your look this fall. Inspired by film noir, each shade beautifully captures the light and adds mystery to the eyes with just a simple wash of color. As always, each of these vibrant eyeshadows provides intensity using just three natural ingredients.” $12.50 for .07 oz/ 2g at Alima Pure or Pemberley Jones
2. Kahina Giving Beauty Fez Hand and Body Balm: I’m a recent convert of Kahina Giving Beauty products (I’ve been trying lots of samples so far) and they really are worth all the hype. Rich in moisture and nourishment, Kahina products are unparalleled. The brand derives inspiration from Morocco and the ethically-produced, organic Moroccan argan oil used as a main ingredient in the products. The new Fez Hand and Body Balm sounds like a must-have multitasking moisturizing product especially for the upcoming colder months. This balm is a nourishing salve for hands and body that will heal, soothe, nourish and improve skin irritation, elasticity and texture. Infused with Kahina’s signature Fez scent (adopted from their bestselling Fez Body Serum inspired by the sacred, exotic Morrocan city) and concentrations of argan oil, calendula, carrot seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil and mango nut butter, this balm sounds like a truly unique and irrisistable skincare product. I think this is going to be an amazing balm to have for year-round skin treatment. $48 for 28 g at Kahina Giving Beauty or Eco Diva Beauty
3. May Lindstrom The Jasmine Garden Botanical Mist: Anything from May Lindstrom is always an immediate hit with my skin and probably why almost everyone who’s tried ML products are also convinced she has the most luxurious, effective green skincare line out there. May’s latest product, The Jasmine Garden has been long-awaited by fans (she previewed this product to lucky customers through a shop promotion last year,) and is now finally available for purchase in all it’s glory. The product is described as an intoxicating botanical mist with aromatherapeudic and nourishing ingredients that will seal in hydration and keep skin glowing. This mist can be used on the face (before or after makeup) as well as all over the body and hair. I am still dying to get my hands on this because it sounds so delicious (jasmine is one of my favorite scents!) but this toner/mist-aholic needs to use up a few more products from the beauty closet before indulging in this new little luxury.
“Tantalize skin with a fluttering of aromatic kisses, each droplet infusing cells with antioxidant protection, restoring elasticity, stimulating microcirculation and freeing delicate complexions of redness and inflammation. Romance and tempt your exotic spirit with the sensory experience of a lush botanical garden in the tropics, somewhere near a field of coca beans drenched in warm rain.” $60 for 3.38oz/100ml online at May Lindstrom, Spirit Beauty Lounge, or The Detox Market
4. Osmia Organics Luz Brightening Serum: This new Osmia product was released in the beginning of August in conjunction with A Night for Green Beauty and also seemed to have some inspiration from Osmia’s luxe Luz Enzyme Facial Soap. Formulated with a base of organic argan and camellia oils, the Luz Brightening Serum helps to maintain a luminous, healthy appearance and texture, by nourishing and treating skin. This serum sounds like it would be great for anyone with inflamed skin, acne, acne scars or dull, dry skin. Osmia Organics instructs using this serum gradually to allow skin to adjust to the effective formula. The moisturizing and nutrient-heavy ingredients make this luxe serum sound so appealing and definitely wishlist-worthy.
“Silky broccoli seed and prickly pear oils provide a velvety texture—the oil sinks in almost immediately. Botanical actives such as gotu kola, algae, and wheatgrass help soothe irritation and enhance tone. This sublime serum is also enhanced with papaya, pumpkin, and mushroom extracts, which help the skin maintain a luminous appearance.” $75 for 0.45oz at Osmia Organics
5. Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint: I’ve been giddy about this product since I’ve seen little hints about it on social media. Tata Harper’s bestselling, moisturizing lip products seem to have inspired the organic skincare company to branch out into some new beauty products. Reminiscent of RMS Beauty’s Lip2cheek products (though a few dollars cheaper and about the same amount of product), the Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint apparently boasts multi-tasking ingredients resulting in natural pigments and anti-aging skincare technology as well as Spanish Lavender and Lipoamino Acid Technology to promote “plump, volumized appearance” of features. The Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint is available in 3 beautiful shades that are leaning towards pink, neutral shades— Very Sweet: A soft shimmering peach (also a beautiful highlighter), Very Vivacious: A modern coral, Very Charming: The perfect petal pink.
“These tints deliver the perfect pop of natural color to lips and cheeks while helping to fill the look of fine lines, for skin that has the irresistible flush and volume of youth.” $35/0.15 fl oz. available online only at Tata Harper
6. ZOYA Entice & Ignite Fall Collections: Zoya is one of my favorite 5-free nail polish brands because they are very long lasting, feature a large range of colors and polish finishes, and are widely-available at most retailers in the U.S. (now even available in-stores like Ulta). Entice and Ignite each consist of a gorgeous range of neutrals and deep colored hues inspired by autumn. The two fall collections include six nail polishes each. I like that the collections include different color finishes like creams and metallics. I can definitely see myself wearing any of these polishes this fall!
“Inspired by the classic wools, textured brocades and metallic accents of the sason, Zoya’s new ENTICE & IGNITE collections create a palette of lush, deep color including wines, browns, navies and greys.” $9 each or $54 per collection kit at Zoya
What are some new product launches your lusting over? Would you try any of these products?